The Command Centre is our custom-built Web-based SMS interface providing you visibility of account activity and allowing you to manage your service with Routo.
Key features include:
- Reporting of real-time delivery to handset for a specific period,
- Summary of sending/receiving activity
- Account balance and payment history
- Pricing and coverage
- Individual and bulk sending
Send Bulk SMS, MMS and receive messages to Virtual Mobile Numbers
RoutoMessaging's high performance SMS Gateway is underpinned by SS7 connectivity to operators around the world providing reliable direct connectivity for large volumes of SMS traffic including bulk text messaging, direct marketing, notifications, alerts, chat services, business SMS, banking, media SMS and more.
RoutoMesssaging delivers SMS, MMS, 2 Way SMS, Incoming services enabling customers to communicate with their own customers, suppliers and partners more economically, rapidly and dependably, providing control of every message, costs and real time delivery reports trough online cost effective messaging platform.
Empowering businesses, organizations and communities with common interests to take advantage of mobile messaging with network coverage to more then 800 operators in 200 countries worldwide, our customer base is diverse and truly global.
How to connect?
Developers SMS APIs are designed for sending, receiving and delivering text messages to global mobile networks, supporting dynamic sender ID, delivery reports, international characters, binary messaging / SMS, concatenated (long messages) WAP push and WAP bookmarks. Unicode and Long unicode are supported enabling the use of international characters such as Arabic sms, Indian SMS, Chinese SMS, Greek SMS and all other languages.
Supported SMS Gateway APIs (application interfaces):
- HTTP(s) API - interfaces based on HTTP GET and POST, providing simple way to connect to the RoutoMessaging gateway with all relevant features.
- SMPP API - interface as industry standard for sending and receiving text messages. Very fast and convenient for large volumes of traffic- bulk sms. RoutoMessaging offers robust and reliable connection supporting SMPP v 3.4 adjusted for experts who are using SMPP client software.
RoutoMessaging provides a no obligation test account by signing up online. It enables you to test SMS delivery, experience the service features and access to online documentation of supported HTTP/S and SMPP application programming interfaces and sample codes in Perl, PHP, ASP, Java, VB.NET and C#. Join us today!